Thursday, November 22, 2007



Give Thanks, for He is Good!

Make a joyful shout to the Lord, all you lands! Serve the Lord with gladness; come before His presence with singing. Know that the Lord, He is God; it is He who has made us; and not we ourselves; we are His people and the sheep of His pasture. Enter into His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him,a nd bless His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy is everlasting, and His truth endures to all generations. Psalm 100

I share my prayer list of thanksgiving to God:
1. for being able to worship in freedom
2. for a God that loves us "But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus..." Eph 2:4-6
3. for health, a warm place to call home, abundant food, and warm clothing
4. for family and friends
5. for a husband that loves me and cares for me
6. for my children -- they are the best one could ever ask for
7. for healing in Sue, Kara Grace, Carrie, and others who have needed His touch this past year
8. for the beautiful creation
9. for a job that I love
10. for God's grace
11. for the simpleness of life shown through a child
12. for computers that enable communication across miles
13. for open worship times and places
14. for prayers that are answered -- that peace that passes all understanding regardless of what is given as the answer
15. for brothers and sisters that offer encouragement at just the right time
16. for a house that we own
17. for reminders not to place our thoughts too much on those things of the earth
18. for glasses and contacts that I can see clearly
19. for a written Bible
20. and that I can read it
21. for God's amazing love that I can see over and over
22. for music and instruments to enjoy lifting song to God
23. for flour, sugar and other great stuff that can be put together for a delicious breakfast
24. and that I have a stove, oven and utensils to use
25. for cameras that help us capture something important or to share visuals easily when others are far away
26. for computers that enable us to share those pictures and words
27. for beautiful scenery
28. and a dependable car
29. that enables me to see what God has created
30. for many thoughts that are hard to put down on paper
31. for husband encouragement challenge and other studies that help me to grow or change in Christ
32. for warm blankets and hot cup of tea on a cold day
33. for safety when snow comes down and roads get icy
34. for....

I give thanks to you, O Lord God, for blessings beyond my comprehension and ability to share. May you receive what I offer and find it pleasing and acceptable. Help me to be a light, even today - a day when we think of good things and tomorrow - when we might be tired from the activity of today. Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed by Thy Name! Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
You may , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper partner utilizes your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://oxoduhuh.1accesshost.com/inilaz.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]