Saturday, August 11, 2012

Laundry time in Napanee

Many apologies to family and friends that I did not include you in today's activity of wash time at the laundrymat. Silly me -- I took a book to read as solo customer at my wash day activities. The norm from groups when I dropped by this morning and returned for actual activity this afternoon was a gathering of many to embrace fellowship during the 30 minutes of washer and 25 minutes dryer time.
Generations including newbornes and great-grandparents with all generations in between met for chatter and catching up. And for those that actually could not make it to the actual property, you could be included by cell phone.

That takes care of my wash for about a week -- but let me know if YOU are headed to a laundry mat anytime soon as I would not want to miss out on the activities.

Not quite modern enough -- but hopefully you get the picture.  ;-)

No comments: