Sunday, June 3, 2007

Husband Encouragement Challenge

The concept of joining with others in a challenge that can change relations (in a positive way) is exciting! Right now I am visiting my daughter, her husband, and Eli (my grandchild), so my "work" with this husband challenge is long-distance for a few days. Still I find it meaningful to participate in encouragement of him and to him -- just not face-to-face quite yet. My husband is wonderful in many ways! He helps with chores, bakes bread (which I LOVE fresh out of the oven), and cooks on his day off or when we use the grill.

The challenge for me comes with the negative thoughts when things don't go quite my way. Why can't it be done MY way? God has been showing me that these thoughts are selfish -- I am looking at myself way too much.

More later, but for now these are my thoughts in thankfulness for a challenge that will help my relationship with one that is very important to me.

No comments: